||The Avon Rotary Corn Festival is free and open to all people.
NO PETS, BICYCLES, SKATEBOARDS, ROLLER BLADES OR MOTORIZED VEHICLES (except wheelchairs) ARE PERMITTED ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS. IF YOU VIOLATE THESE RULES, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
||We publish a substantial program booklet about a month prior to the Festival.
The program is freely available at various merchants around town during that month, as well as during the Festival.
If you are interested in placing an ad in the program, please download and send in this
ad request form.
|6:30 am - 9:00 am||Vendor check-in and set-up|
|10:00 am - 6:00 pm||All day Fun, Food & Shopping!!!
Don't forget to Meet & Greet our mascot, Kernel Cornfestus, who will be roaming the festival grounds!|
|10:00 am - 4:30 pm||Live entertainment at 3 stages (see below)|
|12:00 pm - 12:30 pm||Corn Eating Contest
[at the Village Hall stage]
|6:00 pm - 7:30 pm||Most arts & crafts, some food vendors pack up|
|7:30 pm - 11:30 pm||Atlas Party Band concert||
||Let this Google map
show you how to get to the fun.
Once you're here, check out this
Parking is available at the Avon Central School parking lots for those not needing assistance in getting around.
Free shuttle busses run between these lots and the festival area all day.
Handicapped visitors should park at the Kraft Foods parking lots.
We offer free handicapped-accessible buses to the festival area but ONLY from the Kraft Food parking lots.
Signs will be posted along Main Street as you come into town for both parking areas.
Vendors will be directed at check-in to their parking assignments.
|Arts & Crafts
||Too many vendors have registered to list them here - they deserve their own page.
|Souvenirs & 50/50 Drawing
Our famous Corn Fest T-Shirts are available prior to the festival at the Avon offices of HSBC and Bank of Castile.
The Souvenir Booth will be in operation from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., as well as the 50/50 Drawing booth. The 50/50 payout will be made during the Skycoasters concert.
|Food & Drink
||(See Food Vendor Map)
- Avon Rotary Club : Steamed corn-on-the-cob, salt potatoes and corn fritters
- Avon Boy Scouts : Wheel of Pasta - sponsored by Barilla
- Avon Fire Dept. : Water & Soda
- Avon Lions Club : Chicken Barbecue
- Bayou Billy's : Homebrewed Soda
- Cheesed and Confused : Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Sides
- Christy's Old-Fashioned Kettle Corn : Kettle corn (Snapple after 6PM)
- Coco Bongos of NY : Non-alcoholic Pina Coladas, Bahama Mamas
- Curry Concessions : Funnel Cakes, Sugar Waffles, Deep Fried Candy Bars
- Dianne's Concessions : Fried Dough, Sugar Waffles (Drinks after 6PM)
- Lapresi's Lemonade : Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Murphy's Concessions : Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Red Osier : Prime Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Reed's Concessions : Curly Q French Fries, Lemonade
- Soo's Chinese Food : Chinese Food, Strawberry Daiquiri (Non-Alcoholic), Fried Oreo, Strawberry Short Cake
- St. Agnes School : Italian Sausage, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs
- Twister's : Belgium Waffles, Ice Cream, Jumbo Pretzels, Homemade Chili, Chocolate Bananas, Slush Puppies
- Village Restaurant : Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Geoff Clough - Cookie Song Writing
- Mr. Scribbles - Making original Cartoons from your scribble
- Petting Zoo
- Bounce House
- Pony Rides
- Carnival Games
|10:00 am||The Music Makers|
Big Band and Patriotic Marches
Steel Drum Band
|11:15 am||Tom Greenfield|
Western NY's Premier Insensitive Folk Singer
|12:00 pm||Corn Eating Contest|
All are encouraged to compete!!!
|Stick Boom Papa|
Western NY band with eclectic musical interests
|12:30 pm||Killin' Time|
Everybody's Rock-N-Roll Band
|Ray Miller and O.T.P.|
Rock and Roll
|1:45 pm||Dance Emporium|
|2:15 pm||Josh Matusak|
|2:30 pm||Break Away|
Classic Rock and Blues
|2:45 pm||Bob's Brother's Band|
Rock-n-Soul you'll remember!
|3:00 pm||Seamus Donegan|
Contemporary Acoustic Guitar and Vocals
|4:00 pm||Avon Martial Arts Academy|
Martial Arts demonstration
Headliner and Party Band